Lodge rooms are located on the second floor of the lodge and include the following configurations:
- Deception & Skoki – 2 single beds.
- Silvertip – 1 single bed.
- Fossil – 1 queen bed.
- Merlin – 1 Queen bed and 1 single bed.
- Molar – 3 single beds.
One-room log cabins are located near the main lodge and are heated by propane stoves. Cabins with more than one bed can have a maximum of five occupants (minimum of four occupants), and come in the following configurations:
- Riverside – 1 queen bed, 1 bunk bed, and 1 single bed. Sleeps 3 to 5.
- Wolverine – 3 single beds and 1 bunk bed. Sleeps up to 5.
- Honeymoon – 1 king bed.
Down comforters, flannel sheets,
towels and wash basins are provided. Heat is maintained
by woodstoves, coal stoves or propane heaters. Lighting
is with kerosene lamps and outhouses for toilet facilities.
Upon arrival all guests may have tea, juice and baked
goods. Breakfast and dinner are served buffet style
(limited quantities) and they are always great! Bread
is made fresh daily at the lodge. Lunch is a build-it-yourself
buffet set out after breakfast.
Summer and winter preparation sheets for vising Skoki Lodge